|Continuous Solar Simulator for PV Cells|
It is a simulated light source used to measure the efficiency of single & multi crystalline silicon solar cell, thin-film solar cell, dye-sensitized solar cell, III-V solar cell and organic solar cell.
● Standard: meets ASTM E927, IEC 60904-9 and JISC8912-1989 standards of spectral match,
temporal instability, and non-uniformity of irradiance.
● Spectral Range: 400-1000nm (standard), 400-1650nm (option).
● Type of Lamp: xenon short arc.
● Lamp Power: 1000W.
● Average of Lamp Lifetime: 500 hours.
● Air Mass: AM 1.5G
● Effective Irradiated Area: 50mm x 50mm, 100mm x 100m, 150mm x 150mm, 200mm x 200mm.
● Irradiance Intensity: 1000W/m2
● Spectral Match: 0.75-1.25 (Class A), 0.6-1.4 (Class B)
● Temporal Instability: ± 2% /hr, ± 5% /hr.
● Non-uniformity of Irradiance: ± 2%, ± 5%.
● Power Supply: AC220V.
● Work Voltage and Current: 22V, 45A.
● Cooling: air cooling.
● Weight: about 35kg.
● Dimensions (H*W*D): 620mm x 380mm x 610mm. (for 50mm x 50mm Solar Simulator)
● Shutter: quickly controls on and off of light projection.
● Stage: z-stage or x-y-z stage.
● Probe Station: based on customer’s requirements.
● Temperature Controlling System: based on customer’s requirements.
● Spectroradiometer: measure light intensity, spectral irradiance and spectral distribution of simulators.
● PTB Calibrated Reference Cell